Annoying little issue with moving through wormholes

When you are in a tactical battle, if you click on an empty space hex such that the ship would move "through" a hex with a wormhole (the little red funnels), the ship will actually move into the wormhole and out somewhere else, not move through to the final location like you thought. This can be a bit annoying. Several times, I clicked on a empty space, only to have my ship go through a wormhole and pop out somewhere when I did not want it to. Before moving your ship, look carefully to see if the red movement path goes through a worm hole because it is does, your ship will enter the wormhole instead of moving on. If you don't want your ship to enter the wormhole, change the path so that the path does not include the hex with the wormhole. You may need to move your ship in several steps.

I experience that as well. It is quite annoying. I wish the pathing AI would avoid wormholes unless you specifically desire to end a move on the wormhole.

Wormholes are annoying. A good player will hardly ever use them as part of his strategy, as the chances of going to where you want are tiny. Yet the AI uses them at every opportunity, making them easier to defeat 99% of the time, yet causing a random loss of spaceship 1% of the time.

Top Bottom