Another game without crowning ambition - save file attached

Stringer1313

Emperor
I just had another game where the last ambition (the crowning ambition) was the old three choices (without the flavor text) and not the very-hard crowning ambition that was put in in recent patches. I've attached the save file (it's after I chose my crowning ambition out of 3 choices - i chose the build 7 wonders).

Attachments

• EgyptTurn122 - no crowning.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 9
Any chance at all you have a save from just before the ambitions get offered?

I just had another game where the last ambition (the crowning ambition) was the old three choices (without the flavor text) and not the very-hard crowning ambition that was put in in recent patches. I've attached the save file (it's after I chose my crowning ambition out of 3 choices - i chose the build 7 wonders).
Quick question, did you cancel (click the X to cancel a chosen ambition) a previous ambition at any stage of the game?

Quick question, did you cancel (click the X to cancel a chosen ambition) a previous ambition at any stage of the game?
Ugh crap I don't remember. I vaguely recall yes (I always seem to do that at least once in all my games). Also, i found the save file for right before I got offered the last ambition (after you hit end turn and click through the dialogue boxes)!

Attachments

• EgyptTurn120 - before last ambition.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Top Bottom