1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Another lil suggestion for more realism ;)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by ADP101, Feb 28, 2008.

1. ADP101

ADP101 Warlord

u guys are prolly sick of hearing suggestions for more real RFC but... ull have to hear another 1 :lol:

Well as far as i know when some1 captures a city all the buildings inside are not destroyed. I get annoyed when i capture the most powerful city ever and it just turns into a buildingless city so i have to build everything over again.

I say, when we capture a city a building has a 75% chance to be destroyed so atleast SOME buildings are still there... what do u guys think?

2. say1988

say1988 Deity

Huh?
    Currently all culture producing buildings are destroyed, I believe that all UB are as well, the rest have a chance of surviving.
    I don't know what the current odds are, but you will likely have the same situation arising.

3. Riker

Riker True Metal of Steel

UBs are converted to normal buildings

4. ADP101

ADP101 Warlord

o some have a chance? sorry then whenever i conquer a city it feels like i have to rebuild everything

5. Riker

Riker True Metal of Steel

There is 50% for every building, I believe. Cultural buildings are destroyed automatically. If a UB is saved, it's converted to the normal type