any interest in this

I'm planning/in the middle of producing a very in depth mod for the rise of persia for warlords, originally for myself. I was wondering if anyone was interested in playing something like this. Let me know so I can upload it.
The detail I'm getting into:
-18 civs-Gandhara, Babylon, Armenia, Macedon, Massagetae, Persia, Medes, Bactria, Sogdia, Avanti, Sindh, Magadha, Kosala, Egypt, Greek City States, Turan, Scythia, and Lydia.
-7 religions-Zoroastrianism, Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Greek, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism
-lots of unique units
-Original music
-lots of buildings, like a ziggurat, atash behram, derasar, tomb, bath house
-lots of wonders, like ishtar gate, theatre of dionysus, adur burzen mihr
-era/area specific great people and generals
-I won't be reusing the same models over and over for units and buildings if your interested

me too, i would like to play

I would like a mod like this. (Armenia rules):)

Sounds like a big job, although I would like to play a finished version.

So far all my researching is done, all 18 civs are on the map, from now on its just a matter of simple xml modding, nothing too hard like python.

I nterested , love that time perirod

im intrested.

will you be making new units\buildings etc. or using ones already there and will all the civs be major civs?

i know your not nearly finished yet but can you put the music as a seperate download because music file size is large

I may or may not be personally designing new units but I will be borrowing from others. I'll see what I can do about the music.

When I get at least a very basic version up, I'll give all the details on the mod. The basic version will be lacking buildings and units and such.

Top Bottom