any new mods the last 2 months that is worth playing?

00konichiwa00

Prince
just spent about 2 months playing civ 5 and I am back to civ 4 again. is there any new mods worth playing? I like big mods with lots of changes. I also like mods with at least 30 civs or more. is there a mod that brings the good stuff (the few things that are good in civ 5) from civ 5 and put it in a civ 4 mod? the nukes in civ 5 are awesome, would be way cool to have them in civ 4 mod. same with long ranged units.

and while I remember. is there a forum where I can discusse/talk about any game/strategy games? looking for new games to play, and I am pretty sure I can only talk about civ games here in this forum

There are ranged mods in various mods, RevolutionDCM being one that I remember. Other strategy games...the Total War series is my next favorite, but there's an off-topic section in this forum with a section but other games, but if I remember some are dead.

I saw the title and realized you wanted a big mod, mine is definitely not what you want then, I've cut down the amount of civs and leaders. Oh well, it's still fun ;)

thanks all. I have found some, not new ones though. I wouldn't mind beta-test, as long as it doesn't screw up computer:)

Top Bottom