1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

any new mods the last 2 months that is worth playing?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by 00konichiwa00, Oct 17, 2011.

1. 00konichiwa00

00konichiwa00 Chieftain

just spent about 2 months playing civ 5 and I am back to civ 4 again. is there any new mods worth playing? I like big mods with lots of changes. I also like mods with at least 30 civs or more. is there a mod that brings the good stuff (the few things that are good in civ 5) from civ 5 and put it in a civ 4 mod? the nukes in civ 5 are awesome, would be way cool to have them in civ 4 mod. same with long ranged units.

and while I remember. is there a forum where I can discusse/talk about any game/strategy games? looking for new games to play, and I am pretty sure I can only talk about civ games here in this forum

2. GGracchus

GGracchus Tribune of Rome

There are ranged mods in various mods, RevolutionDCM being one that I remember. Other strategy games...the Total War series is my next favorite, but there's an off-topic section in this forum with a section but other games, but if I remember some are dead.

3. vincentz

vincentz Divemaster

I could always use a beta tester ;) But I havent added new civs yet, and the bombardment have to wait a bit too.

4. Radio Noer

Radio Noer The Devourer

I saw the title and realized you wanted a big mod, mine is definitely not what you want then, I've cut down the amount of civs and leaders. Oh well, it's still fun ;)

5. 00konichiwa00

00konichiwa00 Chieftain

thanks all. I have found some, not new ones though. I wouldn't mind beta-test, as long as it doesn't screw up computer:)