Any way to disable the ability to build wonders in vox populi?

forlornfire

Chieftain
I'm role-playing on a small/tiny map and would like the option to disable anyone (including me) from building wonders, as in my last play India just kept building wonder after wonder.

Any way to do it but still be able to build them with in-game editor? I'd be cool to give all civs a wonder that fits them (like the great wall for China).

Thanks !

You could change the era wonder scaler to 10,000%. So everyone gets exactly one wonder (choose wisely).

OR you could deactivate the wonders individually by changing 'WActive' from 1 to 0.

It's in mainrulesforworldwonder.sql I believe. The scaler might be in coredefines.sql

Though that might mess up AI somehow, I'm not sure.

You could change the era wonder scaler to 10,000%. So everyone gets exactly one wonder (choose wisely).

OR you could deactivate the wonders individually by changing 'WActive' from 1 to 0.

It's in mainrulesforworldwonder.sql I believe. The scaler might be in coredefines.sql

Thank you! I'll probably just disable all of them and gift them with the ingame editor :)

I can't seem to find the .sql file for disabling the wonders, would you happen to know where to find them ? Thank you !

Edit : It seems we just need to increase the number of policies needed for each wonder instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom