Anyone still here?

I'm here, but I'm loathe to set up conversations all by myself. We need to decide what government we're going to be using pretty soon. Perhaps it's time to set up a final discussion thread about what type we want to use.

Sorry, I've been gone for about a week. Back now (oh, quit groaning:D ), I know you enjoyed the silence. Ashburnham is right. Let's get a final discussion thread going so we don't wind up flipping a coin.

haha, planning isn't exactly my "forte" but I have been lurking around just not much posting.

Yup - still here. Haven't seen much worth commenting on since I got hacked off at the lack of focus people were showing.

-- Ravensfire

OK, I set up a thread to discuss the final disposition of the government styles question. Either we have a mountain of work remaining, or very little. I suspect that the size of the mountain will force us to choose the easy road.

Still here, although haven't been posting much recently anyway. The good news is I got the job done so should have a bit more time, the bad news is I had a van drive into the back of my car when I was waiting to turn. Feeling very stiff, but otherwise OK, the back of the car is a mess though - lots of momentum in a big van at nearly 30mph. Just not feeling too much like getting into the details of all the govenment stuff at the moment as a result.

36 hours. I think that's a signal to tie everything together and start the polling process.

1st - Select from each idea given in the thread (if applicable). (4 days)
2nd - Do a final acceptance poll (4 days). When accepted, these become permenant pieces of the constitution.

While #2 is going on, decide on the next world conditions, and start nominations on about the 22nd.

Top Bottom