Archaeology question

cairnsy44

Gooner - first class
So I was able to use an archaeologist in my last game. He had 4 items that was able to procure and then vanished. For the rest of the game, I was unable to build another (it didn't matter in the end, I still won my Culture Victory). I am guessing it was because I did not have any more slots for anything else of that type. There were still plenty of sites I could dig and I wanted to, but how many buildings can even hold those items? I was Scotland and sadly, the British Museum is only for England.

Hi !

First of all, it was not 4, but rather 3 items that you got with the archeologist. There are 3 slots avaiblable in every archeological museum.

Second, Each archeologist is associated with ONE archeological museum. On top of that, you have to build your archeologist in THE SAME CITY as your museum, and the option to do so doesn't appear until your museum is constructed.

once you have used your archeologist to fill all three slots in the museum, he disappears.

Hope this hepls !

I suspected as much! thanks!
Are you able to build more than one Arch. Museum (other cities)?
It did not appear so, as I looked to do so in another and the option was not there.

You can build one in each theatre district (after it has an ampitheatre). However you can't build one if you've already built an art museum in the city (you have to one or the other).

Top Bottom