Are Inca and Peru going to be the same Civ? (Balance related question)

Logoncal

King
Inca's "transformation" into Peru feels very dated for the mod development and it usually means you have a bunch of post colonial civs at Industrial Era, while Peru/Inca is struggling to reach Renaissance. Will Peru become its own civ in a near future?
And 9 times out of 10, when they do respawn, they collapse in less than a century.

no joke, i forget that Suggestion and Requests is a thing.

I'm also have a question. Who know spawn condition for Colombia?
I played several Incas games (3000BC start) - and found, then you control Colombian and Maya Core (or other civs, no independet or barbarians cites) - Colombia dont spawn. But it didnt work in 600AD game...
And its critical for my SpaceRace game... (Yep, Inca can win space race in 3000BC game)

Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0185.JPG

I played several Incas games (3000BC start) - and found, then you control Colombian and Maya Core (or other civs, no independet or barbarians cites) - Colombia dont spawn. But it didnt work in 600AD game...
And its critical for my SpaceRace game... (Yep, Inca can win space race in 3000BC game)

As far as I understand Colombia only spawns in 600ad start

If whoever controls territory within the Colombian spawn area has less than Solid stability, Colombia will spawn.

Were you solid when it decided when Columbia spawns? It's like 20 turns before I think or something.

Top Bottom