Votes: 14 16.9%
  • PS3

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Already got one

Votes: 50 60.2%

• Total voters
Getting a 360 while I have a DS I'm stil getting 360. Xbox is much cheaper.

I'll probably get a WII in the coming months. If this game is available at that time, it will be the first one I buy for the console.

There is no Wii version at the moment.

Mario kills Civilization. There really is no need for Civ on consoles other than to "join the inn crowd." Let the M-man sit on his throne.

I'm really having fun with Super Mario World on the GBA at the moment (though I'm dying a lot).

EDIT: Okay, the only thing that was wrong with Civilization IV was that it took too much of my time. And the graphics/sound get repetitive (though the creativity of the sound was cool and probably makes up for the repetition).

It's just that certain series (like Mario) pack in more fun. And that's why we play games.

I dunno, Swein...everything I've heard about CivRev makes me think it is the Civ game that you'd enjoy a whole lot more than you likely enjoyed Civ4 or 3.

by the M-man you mean Master Chief right?

I mean Mario.

Mario is Mr. Video Game. Master Chief is Mr. Good for Any Number of Players Console First-Person Shooter Game.

I mean Mario.

Mario is Mr. Video Game. Master Chief is Mr. Good for Any Number of Players Console First-Person Shooter Game.
:lol::lol::lol: Did you actually think I was serious? lol

:lol::lol::lol: Did you actually think I was serious? lol

Hahahaha, let's see, the closest thing to Civilization on the Wii is Fire Emblem, which is a TACTICAL RPG. OFF TOPIC: And the closest thing we've seen to a Mario FPS is GoldenEye 007 (how can Civ beat that?).

I'm playing on DS, but I plan on getting a PS3, and maybe I'll buy Rev for PS3.

I didn't have to pay for Rev on DS.

Top Bottom