• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Are you happy?

Happiness

• Yes, i'm happy with life

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • I'm not there yet

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • No, it sucks

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Radioactive primates have no emotions

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WS78

Chill moan!
Non-explanatory

I just shared a ham & cheese omelet and home fries with my toddler. What could be better?

Everything needs improving. I'm fairly displeased with current events.

But, you know... maybe it will all be good tommorow :thumbsup:

I am happy with my lot in life and strive to make my life more agreeable. It is easier to be happy as you have a more productive outlook and people are attracted to that. If you are a miserable sort you spread your misery around the few people who want to know you.

This poll will close on Aug 31, 2004 at 07:33 AM

That's interesting, is this a new feature of vB3, just like the public polls?

Anyways, I'm somewhat happy. Meh.

it's not a new feature.

Yes, I'm very happy with my life :)

Yes. I am very optimistic about my future. When school starts in two weeks, I will finally be in a class that is not polluted by losers posing as students. When I was a freshman, my average classmate didn't care about school and was immature, but this year I will be taking an Advanced Placement class and an Honors Placement class, so there will only be a few Loserists in each one, and they'll all drop out(Or be kicked out.) by the time the semester ends! [dance][dance]

ahh not really I think im goin through a depression. :hmm:. BUT! things shall get better.:)

^What's troubling you?

It is most important not to get down on yourself. I learned this from sports. If you expect yourself to strike out, then that's what you're going to do. If you expect yourself to get a hit, you might strike out, but you also might get a hit. For example, there was this one kid on my team, who for privacy's sake will be known as Xavier. In the beggining of the year, he hit great, but then he went into a huge slump. Coach talked to him and he said, "I suck. I can't hit..." And coach told him what I am telling you (As unoffical team captain I kind of had to overhear it.). For the last two games after the talk he hit great. I never had to go through something like that, as my dad always told me the importance of confidence when I was a little kid, so I never had to go through what Xavier did. Note that confidence does not mean lieing to yourself or blind optimism.

It's a nice day, the sun is out, the birds are chirping, I slept in till 12:30, I'm stoking a purring cat, and I'm here posting with you fine folks. Life is good!

It could be better, but it could be a hell of a lot worse...

Overall, I'm not there yet, but I'm getting there...

Top Bottom