1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Armies with only 2/3 points of movement

Discussion in 'Civ3 Conquests - Bug Reports' started by aeldrik, Dec 9, 2003.

1. aeldrik

aeldrik from CIV1 to infinity

How come an empty army can ony move 2 squares on roads?? is this suposed to be, if yes, it should be written in the civilopedia...

2. Gogf

Gogf Indescribable

I've noticed this too, and it's a bit annoying. Look at the empty army at the begining of the turn though, it's stats are 0.0.1/0. Hm... One movement point out of zero...

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Is this in a random game, or a scenario? Also, Aeldrik, your sig is too long. Use the [ size=1] ... [/size] tag.

4. aeldrik

aeldrik from CIV1 to infinity

@ chieftess, sorry about the signature, I tried to make it a horizontal list instead of a vertical, but I just couldn't, i'd be happy if you had a tip on how to do it (meaning having the list of maps on a single sentence,...)

@ about the armies: I have a save of a scenario about this, but it also happened in normal games (I could get one a saved game quite easily..)

EDIT: I just checked, it is the same in the main Game, or at least in a scenario wiht the standard rules for armies, I can send/upload you both saved games.