1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Artdef BLP Fallback not showing bug

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by kaminokuno, Dec 26, 2017.

1. kaminokuno

kaminokuno Chieftain

OK, this bug is getting of hand. When i import FALLBACK_NEUTRAL_MYLEADERNAME to a XLP file, it works. Texture file is generated. But, sometimes it doesn't show up in Artdef BLP. Only other existing leaders do. My first mod was fine. The Fallback file appeared in Artdef BLP and in the second mod, it didn't(it took 3 hours to make it appear). And this time, it never appears. It's been a day. I re-downloaded both Modbuddy and Asset editor, i deleted the project and made another project. It didn't work. Civ 6 Asset editor is really bad(only if it didn't take forever to load again) and this bug is so stupid(it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't). Are there any definitive solutions to this?