Asset Editor 20th May 2020 Build: Adding more assets in the same previewer

So is it possible to add more assets in the same previewer frame so to photograph new cavalry unit?

upload_2020-6-18_14-24-18.png

I don't see any bottoms to add more assets in the way it used to. For example in previous Asset Editor version. there's an option to add more asset in the same tab right hand side of this Horseman Horse Armor asset, doing so it is possible to add rider, and even better, movement animations can be run simultaneously. In this version how can I do the same thing again??

Last edited:
It the yellow folder icons on the right. Click it and select the asset you want to attach.

It the yellow folder icons on the right. Click it and select the asset you want to attach.
It doesn't work well when running animations.
You mean this?
asset edit may20_1.jpg

Well we can't set positions of rider (in this case Courser from GS ), what I really want is that a new asset to 'ride with' this horse is located in the tab in the blue box next to HorsemanHorseArmor one.

upload_2020-6-19_9-40-23.png

This is what happens when run animations. How can you get around with it?

LighthorsePortrait.jpg

This portrait is what i really want and i've done it on Asset Editor (previous version before the broken one). in this build i can't do this anymore. can you??

It doesn't work well when running animations.
You mean this?

Not the Preview Assets tab - the Attached Assets tab. Animations works fine if you use the Attached Assets tab - it works exactly as before.

Top Bottom