aussie cavalry

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
usually i like to release packs but this one came out so nice, i decided to release before the others....uses COSSACK animations...more to come

DOWNLOAD

bernie great work. out of curiousity whats the differnce in doing a lh and doing a unit? for some reason i just cant get any units working once i export them.

with the old ver of blender, u had to make sure the scripts were set correctly (4.2.2.0 vs 20.0.0.4 ?)...i have not made any LH since getting new blender (2.48 now i think), but the main thing with the units is making sure they r "boned" correctly (similar as rigging for LH, but actually moving the "*-Bips-*" from your new model to a template model)....there is an awesome TUT by rabbitW on boning this way with nifviewer.....that is in case u r making whole units...if u r just making heads or weapons....it's just a matter of moving the "NiTriShape" to the proper NiNode.....rabbitW also has great TUT on moving objects and changing rotations with nifviewer :)

hmm so unlike just sticking it as a branch under scene root you have to actually stick it in the bone part?

what I tried before was making the keshik map onto the knight animations and use a sword and it just didn't work

yeah, in nifviewer, u put the "scene root" of your new model into the scene root of your template model and then move your bips from your model to template....the rabbit explains it quite well and the pics help alot....i have a system where i start with the right leg, move up, left leg, move up, right arm...etc...i save every 3-4 bip transfers just in case the program freezes up...i wouldnt know about the branch stuff, cuz i havnt tried to do any of this with nifscope....

bernie great work. out of curiousity whats the differnce in doing a lh and doing a unit? for some reason i just cant get any units working once i export them.

Seconded Bernie - Great work... this guy looks just like a late 19th Century (or Pre WW1) Lighthorseman/Mounted Infantrymen.

Well done, that man. :)

Top Bottom