Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie 378 said:
Would it get any smaller if you transparent-ised it?

maybe, but if I use transparency the quality is not so good too because quality of images themselfs. Another ways to cut is on size, (more small than it is...) cut on frames (ruin the original animation).

But I will try tomorrow again, to see what I can do.

But maybe if I get the frames to someone to make the images perfect for transperency in later stage, maybe it can be done.

I took out some of the frames and optomized it... It gets the file size down some.

rean can you try compressing my already smaller file? It might work...

BTW I will work on Bagdad Bob as I have time.... Might be as far out as Sun.

Very busy this week

Here's my go at it (101 colors, removed same frames as misfit):

And optimized for CFC for the heck of it (27 colors, #D3D9DD matte for CFC backgrounds):

AnsarKing101 said:
Anyone got any Halloween avatars? I wanna be in season.;)

halloween in general, ed, edd and eddy haloween, or your current avatar for holloween?

I got one, so here it is, somebody please do the honors...

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 153
Wow man, there awesome Mistfit :goodjob:.

I doubt this thread would be usefull during the time the avatars are disabled :(

A moment of silence for the avatars.

AnsarKing101 said:
Cool, thanks, hopefully i will get to use it without people getting mad at me, but it will only be for the 31st.:)
I kind of doubt you would be using that on the 31st :-/

All right, I just realized that when I formated my computer some months ago I lost my old christmas avatar. I think it was either Mistfit or Dease who made it, so if you still have it that would be great. If not it was this (below) avatar with icicles all over it should someone be willing to remake it.

Heres a go, its a bit TOO sharp, but any less and its not sharp enough :undecide:.

I can tranparency it (finally, it works again!) for you if you want, or bung a border on it, or make any other changes :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom