Status
Not open for further replies.
Rheinmetall, can you desribe how to create a dropshadow?

Could someone shrink this down without too much loss of quality?

There's a tool for it in PSP. I don't know about PS but I suspect it has too.
But there are other ways to do it too.

In Photoshop its fairly easy.

You need to create a new layer. Put whatever you want a drop shadow on that layer and double-click it. (in PS 7) its going to open a pop-up window with layer options. Drop shadow is one of these options ...... you just need to tweak the settings to whatever you want.

Tip: click on ''use global light'' option...... that way all your drop shadows you are going to do afterwards will be oriented the same way.

:)

Hope it helps

PSP creates the shadow layer by just using the Drop Shadow tool, or it can incorporate the shadow on the excisting layer.

In PSP 9,

Select the layer you want to drop shadow from.
Then select:
Effects -> 3D Effects -> Drop Shadow

Then adjust whatever and press OK when you're happy with it.

Cheers Rhein and my apologies i was using it for about a day without proper acknowledgment, that has been fixed now :goodjob:

Thanks Rheinmetall :)

could someone fix this?

i tried to put it on here from word but i couldnt figure out how since they changed the upload thing.

looks like my version of photoshop doesn't have the features you describe :(

Can someone make me a christmas hat avatar? It doesn't have to be this avatar I have now, just has to be with Dolly Parton.

could someone fix this?

i tried to put it on here from word but i couldnt figure out how since they changed the upload thing.
Fixed.
I tried resizing it so the width is 70 pixels and adjusted the brightness a bit, I'll let someone else take over if you want anything more complicated than that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom