Bashball

Sir John

The evil one...
In the city of Nar Shadaa, a new thingy is arising.

Boy: Go, GO!!!

Boy 2: Here, over here. Send the ball here..

The people on the side line: YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!

Boy: Yeah we scored...

Boy 3: Whats the position?

Boy 2: Its 6-2 to us. We are winning.

A man steps into the field. He has some heavily armed guards around him. All the boys recognise him, it Corevius, the despotess of Neronas son. They suddenly become very quiet.

Corevius: Hi all. What are you doing?

Boy: We are playing bashball.

Corevius: Whats Bashball?

Boy: Bashball is a new sport. It doesnt have many rules. There are up to 14 people on each team and we use a field wich is 20x60 meters big. The shorts sides are the "goals". The point is to get the ball we use over to the other teams side. We have to hold it in our hands while we go over the line there.

Corevius: But if another team has the ball how do you get it?

Boy 2: we tackle them..

Corevius: Takcle?

Boy 2: Yes, we smash them, kick them, punch them, whatever we need to do to get the ball..

Corevius: Isnt that dangerous?

Boy 2: Nah.. Today has been a good day. Only 4 broken jaws and 3 concussions... Thats pretty good...

Corevius: Hmm.. That seem like fun. Maby Ill sponce a bashball team. Who won today?

Boy: We did. We are the Skeletons..

Corevius: Then Ill rename you Neronia Skeletons and makeyou guys the official smashball team. I also declare smashball to be the national sport of Neronia...

All the boys: Whooohooo!!!

OOC: Smashball is kind of a cross between american football, rugby and soccer.

OOC: Why does I always seem to create a storyline that not one perosn iven tries to follow up on?? :p Am I that bad :(

Top Bottom