Best Byzantine Extra Belief + Reformation combo?

Evie94

Warlord
What do you guys think makes the best combination of extra belief and reformation belief? I actually think the Byzantines got a major boost in this game, with Piety available earlier and the Reformation

The two strategies that really stand out for me in this vein are:

1. Take Mosques, Cathedrals and Pagodas. Take the reformation belief that gives +2 tourism for each of these. Spam them everywhere for +4 happiness per city and +6 tourism per city, as well as a ton of extra faith and culture.

2. Take the reformation belief that converts barbarians. Park a missionary next to every barbarian camp you can find. Enjoy your free unit fountains.

The two strategies that really stand out for me in this vein are:

1. Take Mosques, Cathedrals and Pagodas. Take the reformation belief that gives +2 tourism for each of these. Spam them everywhere for +4 happiness per city and +6 tourism per city, as well as a ton of extra faith and culture.

2. Take the reformation belief that converts barbarians. Park a missionary next to every barbarian camp you can find. Enjoy your free unit fountains.

I did #1 yesterday. It is really powerful. You have to go wide and spam cities throughout the game but it is fantastic. I won a cultural victory wayyyy before the normal time. (NOTE: It did put me quite a bit behind on tech but I just kept spamming and it worked :D )

Top Bottom