Whadya think?

- pocket spawn
- religious CS tucked in the back
- desert folklore
- relic from tribal village
- no competition for space
- good guy John Curtain
- so much desert, so much $$$$

This is pretty hype for me. Nearly an hour of restarting has seem to paid off lol
adadad.JPG

Played only once with Mali yet...I prefer exploring the map a bit and then load 1st turn then restarting the map.

- good guy John Curtain
I wouldn't count on that unless you can get him friendly early, he's a pretty notorious Hawk of War. :p

But it's a nice swap of desert, I usually see smaller areas that don't make desert folklore worth it. Though that may be my own fault for always selecting high sea levels.

Ps: what is the mod that makes those tags show yields?

Ruhr Valley marker down in ancient era. Nice.
establishment of my dominance :)

I think you should play on a difficulty setting lower, if you need to cook your start that much.

Awfully judgey. I play on king. And I do what i want to get enjoyment out of the game. A product I paid for with my own money.

I wouldn't count on that unless you can get him friendly early, he's a pretty notorious Hawk of War. :p

But it's a nice swap of desert, I usually see smaller areas that don't make desert folklore worth it. Though that may be my own fault for always selecting high sea levels.

Ps: what is the mod that makes those tags show yields?

Yeah, your right. he for sure his. I already friended him so i should be safe.

The mod is "Detailed Map Tacks"

I think you should play on a difficulty setting lower, if you need to cook your start that much.

To be fair, good sir Oberinspektor, you implied need where it was not implied by the TS. I completely get the restart mania, and in this case it turned out well for the TS.

@schondette Looks like a very enjoyable start. Curious to see how it develops. Enjoy!

To be fair, good sir Oberinspektor, you implied need where it was not implied by the TS. I completely get the restart mania, and in this case it turned out well for the TS.

If anyone enjoys cooking their start through constant restarts, be my guest.
I personally don't get any enjoyment from it, and only do it on the rare occasion that I want to try a specific playstyle
Khmer with work ethic springs to mind. Last time took me 30 restarts to spawn on jungle near Tobacco for enough faith toget the early pantheon, as well as extra restarts from when I failed to secure Sacred Path anyway.
Same with Bull Moose Teddy, who needed 20+ restarts as he for some reason would only spawn on jungle and flood plains for me.
Kills the enjoyment for me right there, and "making do" with the map I've been given usually makes for the most interesting games.
To each his own though.

Top Bottom