Best sponsor from early impressions?

Polystralia by far. Trade routes are too OP.

Slavic you can do some crazy tech slingshots if you do it right, so he's pretty good.

Kozlov and Elodie are very overpowered if you make good use of their free techs, so much so that they really need to be nerfed hard.

Hutama is the best otherwise, but not so good he needs to be redesigned

Slavic has problem with slingshots: twice now I've gotten the Free Solar Collector goodie and triggered the free tech before I was ready to snag something valuable.

Talk about a wasted UA.

Erm, just don't use the solar collector until you have a slingshot tech ready?

Definitely liked Slavic, most success with them. FI I did poorly, but it was my first game and I didn't research any culture buildings (woops) to make use of her UA. Would try her again. And Hutama. Want to give him a shot too.

With Hutama your capital can send out 5 trade routes. You want to build 4 more cities asap and get the autoplant built, and then the capital gets loads of growth and production.

Much better for wonder whoring that PAC too, and you don't need to bother with the 15% wonder virtue.

ARC is definitely the best.

Steal all money in the world every 14 turns? Fund upgrades that you won't have money for otherwise! And all the spies stealing money for you can help you spam new units fast. The longer the game goes on, the bigger the jackpot is. xD

And if you're feeling lucky... recruit defectors can net you a bunch of units that is worth more than a single money steal.

Polystralia by far. Trade routes are too OP.
My first impression tells me the same thing. Two extra trade routes can easily give you 20-30 extra resources a turn pretty early in the game. This is the first game where I don't feel like I'm at a resources disadvantage with the AI on the hardest difficultly, and I assume the extra trade routes has something to do with it.

ARC for sure! I must have had 10 agents+ going last game. I literally bought 5 angels at the end and sent them through the gate.

Have you actually played the game? Upgrades don't cost money.

Oops was like 3am when i typed that, I by upgrades I meant... rush buy tons of units and buildings. XD

Top Bottom