1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] Better BUG AI - Permission to distribute vK?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by Kjotleik, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kjotleik

Kjotleik Kjotleik

Hello.
    I have the following "Better BUG AI" on my computer (see spoiler)
    Spoiler BUG-BULL details :

MyBUG-BULL.jpg

I have taken this as a base-mod, and made another version: Better BUG AI vK.

Can I distribute this new version?

It is still only a work-in-progress. So it is not finished. But I am adding modded leaders and civilizations that I have found around the forums up through the years. Additions are NOT modular, so all leaders and civs are correctly placed (alphabetically).

Currently it is not tested (by others than myself on my PC). Neither is it balanced.

I would like permission to distribute this version for testing-purposes. And once I am done, as a fully enjoyable new version. Do I have that? And who is the leader of this project these days?

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Superconductor Moderator

You are asking in the wrong forum. You should be asking this one in the Better AI forum. Better BUG AI is not made by the BUG team.

3. Kjotleik

Kjotleik Kjotleik

Thank you. I will do that.

Is there a way to close this thread, and mark it as "solved" or "duplicate" or something?

4. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Superconductor Moderator

Moderator Action: Thread closed per request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.