Beyond Earth Factions

I wonder if you will be able to see your own leader (unlike Civ 5). For me part of the fun would be to see my leader "evolving" along my affinity.and not having to rely into someone else/the ai/youtube to see it

I wonder if you will be able to see your own leader (unlike Civ 5). For me part of the fun would be to see my leader "evolving" along my affinity.and not having to rely into someone else/the ai/youtube to see it

Mmm... you'd have your chance the next game when its one of your opponents. ;)

Mmm... you'd have your chance the next game when its one of your opponents. ;)

Only if they chose that same affinity... which is not very likely.

I think this should Definitely be included (sort of a 'throne room/palace' effect but ore tied to actual gameplay)

We've got MorganHutama!

After The Great Mistake, Polystralia became the food source of the whole world. They figured out very clever methods of agriculture and were able to produce lots and lots of food for people who weren’t able to do it themselves, and in doing so made quite a lot of money. In terms of their gameplay function in Beyond Earth, they are the economy Civ, and they tend to favour policies and gameplay tactics that make them lots of cash.

So if you’ve playing against the Polystralia faction, if you’re next to them, it might benefit you to establish trade with them early because they’re going to be making a lot of money.

Yeah, so he’s a figurehead who embodies the Polystralian ideals we just described: wealth, international cooperation, trade, and diplomacy. He’s billed as a young, charismatic mixture of politician and tycoon. He’s a very suave and clever businessman, but also very personable, he has strong populist appeal.

He’s the closest of any of the leaders to what you might call a celebrity. He has a television show, and is known as an international figure before he becomes an official of the Polystralian state.

As far as the leaders go, he’s also one of the youngest, and probably one of the most interesting to converse with because he has this very extroverted, charismatic way of speaking.

Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdCB9yE9Hcc

Top Bottom