Black Templars

Wicked, how did I miss that?

I thought I had looked everywhere in the Sci-fi section. Oh well, problem solved then. :D

Great units, LizardmenRule!

They all look really nice! :goodjob:

wow LizardmenRule those are sweet!!! I haven't gotten to a sci-fi scenario yet but im working on an alternate earth mod and plan on using the Medieval Emperor's Champion as ARES for king unit.

If you have some spare time i wouldn't mind having a tweaked Neophyte unit to use for another god. I can't find many units that use sword/gun and none that use sword/magic. Looking for a mage knight type of unit that uses a sword and shoots a red or blue fireball but looks like a knight.

The Neophyte looks like it would match perfectly with a little tweaking, like losing the gun for a gauntlet that shoots blue energy. Then he could be used for fantasy and sci-fi, being a blue fireball or wrist plasma gun. Also if you could make his face look like a generic joe with a plain crew cut. I think a unit like that would find numerous uses for the fantasy and sci-fi mods as i havn't found a single one that is like that.

anyways, LOVE the units!

The Emprah is please with your new SPESS MAHREEEEEEEEENS!, LeftMiddleRight!

Thanks quincy, i had it in my files. I''ve gone through the downloads library, artists library, and have almost made it through the entire units graphics forum data base, and i've even started going through many of the modders personal pages looking for stuff maybe they never posted. only took me about a month LMAO. thats why i can safely say there isn't many sword and spell knight types, Sith and dragon reborn probably the best ones i found and there in clothes. I like Lizardmenrules work a lot so figured it couldn't hurt to ask :D easier to alter an existing unit than to create a knew one i assume. I like how he has lots of sword/gunners too and i have downloaded most of them :D

In in my alternate earth scenario the Norse pantheon is at war with the Greek pantheon over worshipers. I been playing around with king units but could use a ton more units for the gods. There's a lot a really good units out there it just would seem more "godly" if they had a magic attack animation along with there melee. Maybe if i can find a modder that enjoys adapting existing units with spell effects that would be a big help...

@ DruidX: Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

Regarding your request, I will try to get to it, but my first priority at the moment is getting as many WH40K units finished so that the mod can be closer to completion. It's been a LONG time in the works.

If I feel like a break from the WH40K stuff I'll PM you and work out exactly what you're after

Cheers!

Making M-Units by adding spell effects such as aaglo's (IIRC) to existing units is surprisingly easy; you could try one yourself to see :)

Thanks LizardmenRule that's cool! Thats more than i was expecting! well after going through a lot of your units i've put my scenario on the back burner and jumped ships to sci-fi s you had too many units i liked and had to make a place for them lol.. I'm pretty excited on the WH40k myself so i don't want to slow you down either lol. like i said i like a lot of your units so i'd rather just pick my favs and in the end just tweak them for fantasy. So the more WH40K units you push out the more i will have to choose from in the end! :D

Top Bottom