1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Boff-02 Behaving Badly

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession Games' started by Liquidated, Jun 14, 2008.

1. kgsolomon1

kgsolomon1 Chieftain

They just need a little motivation! I think revolting to free religion and emancipation is a good idea, I'll try and follow the ideas at the end of refar's post. Have we even decided on a victory condition?

2. Corneh

Corneh Warlord

I agree on the civic swaps. i dont think we decided which victory condition but as we are gearing up for war, i suppose dom is the easiest/fastest

3. S.ilver

S.ilver Emperor

Well, I'm back, and nothing has happened, so I guess Liq is officially MIA. He said he was injured so I hope he's ok and it's nothing serious.

Let's see if we can try to get this rolling again. Domination/Conquest is going to be tough, as we can't match the military force of the enemy yet. Corps will be able to turn that around though, and our Rathaus slash the maintenance. I believe that was the centerpiece of our plan, whether it be a military or peaceful victory.

4. Liquidated

Liquidated Goofed Up on Cough Syrup!

Anyway yes, Liq fell deathly ill for the holidays and was out over a month. :sad:

My apologies.

Officially this is a lost game because, if you play the save, you'll notice Monty took over the entire 5 civ continent and NOTHING would stop him from rolling over our happy starved pos 2 civ island of desert delights.

So officially, Boff-01 and Boff-02 were lost due to being Completely effed over by the RNG :goodjob:

Update, ok seems Boff-01 isn't a loss! haha.

Good thing 3 and 4 were wins... if only for liq and silver's egos :lol:

Cheers!
    -Thread Necro Liq

5. Corneh

Corneh Warlord

Well liq i stil think we could win this one tbh :p if you guys wanna give a shot ill gladly rejoin the team tho

in the mean time ive moved up to immortal difficulty in SP so things should go a bit better" I also have to thank you liq and silver because i have been able to jump up in difficulty because of this and other sg's we did.

6. Dave Hartwick

Dave Hartwick Prince

What holidays were those you were sick for? Martin Luther King Day?

7. Liquidated

Liquidated Goofed Up on Cough Syrup!

Liq suffers from various Gulf War related issues which are in no way fun or pretty. was out over 3 months around xmas

That said, no the game is lost, Monty owns 5x civ's worth of land and even he can use that to punk us.

The rng just shafted us horribly in this one.

Cheers!
    -Liq