1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Boost to the map

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by HaphazardTactic, Aug 11, 2014.

1. HaphazardTactic

HaphazardTactic Chieftain

Ok so I just want to say that RtW is one of my favorite mods of all time.
    That said I still can't help but want to tweak it...majorly, mostly for my own personal enjoyment- so what I've done is I have put the entire Global Assault Map on a larger map file.

Problem is, it never initiates the event choice for 'Historical' / 'Random' / 'Free' - it just goes straight to free, and I don't enjoy the full historical aspect of the mod like I feel I should be able to.

What I think the problem is, is that I may not be including necessary Cities/Units that are required in the python, I just don't know what those cities are. Can anyone give me a list?

2. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

I suggest you learn Python. That is where the code is found.

3. HaphazardTactic

HaphazardTactic Chieftain

Update- I looked through the Python script and it mentioned exact coordinates for: Paris/Bordeaux/Brest/Marseille/Strasbourg, I added them in but it still doesn't seem to work- am I missing some cities? Do I have to add in every city from the original map?

4. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

Its not my code, so you will need to study it yourself, as I did not need to change it.