Bootcamp Game?

Eddard continues his Raids on King's Landing destroying a Farm and this turn a Cottage, these on the outer ring of the city. The city guarded by 6 Axeman, 3 Spearman and 1 Archer all promoted.

A Spearman dispatched to investigate Eddard's previous handiwork.

posted to methinkso

Do any of you religious folks need a great prophet? Knoedel and I have 2 great prophets for sale to the highest bidder... those of you with religions and without a shrine could use them. We have a number of ideas for ways we can make a nice balanced trade that will help both teams. Everyone here generally knows how to reach me, PM or email me to discuss further!

Eclipse are you still looking for a replacement? Because there is some newbie looking to play together in team with someone here.

As of right now, Eclipse has me playing his turns for him. I don't know about him looking for a permanent replacement but by the sounds of things when I talked to him, he is planning to come back to this game in a couple months.

Also sorry for the slow turn around, that was my fault, not Eclipse's. I just got back from out of town and the new turn is posted now.

I hereby humbly request the administrator of this game to implement the following two house rules, effective immediately:

*You may only change the civics of a civ if you have more espionage points against them than they have against you.

*If a human is the vassal of another human, the master may demand one resource as tribute every turn. If the vassal does not comply they must break the capitulation at the soonest opportunity. The vassal may cancel every such tribute as soon as the game allows, meaning a master can only have a maximum of 10 resources sent for free by their vassal at any one point unless the vassal sends them voluntarily.

*If a human is the vassal of another human, the master may demand one resource as tribute every turn. If the vassal does not comply they must break the capitulation at the soonest opportunity. The vassal may cancel every such tribute as soon as the game allows, meaning a master can only have a maximum of 10 resources sent for free by their vassal at any one point unless the vassal sends them voluntarily.

If we do make a houserule; I propose: NO VASSALS.
This is a team game.

He was absent from the other games as well. I did send him an email about Broken Star game, but no reply.

Top Bottom