Borderless Window

Agent_TBC

Chieftain
If anybody ever figures out how to run BE in Borderless Window mode I will sacrifice three goats and a chicken in your honor. I need it.

Tell me about it. I'm playing in a window and I have to move my taskbar to my other screen before loading the game. It's not a proper 1920x1080 window either...

Moderator Action: Moved to Tech Support. Hopefully one of the guys here can help with this.

How about with just running full screen and set the option to never bind the mouse in your options?
Does that about do what you want?

For me a key feature is being able to switch to a browser window and other applications quickly. It's possible in full screen mode, but takes some time.

I found this WindowedBorderlessGaming in the Steam groups. People say it works for Civ 5, but I haven't yet figured out how to make it work with BE. Currently, when in borderless mode, my mouse position is slightly off from where it shows on the screen.
I asked if anyone has an idea, but so far nothing.

How do you minimize to desktop when in full screen mode?

I have used the windows version to date and have to click on the lower right corner to go to desktop, but would prefer full screen.

I also use the borderless windows launch option, but it doesn't seem to work the same as in civ 5. Try it (but do it EXACTLY as shown): "(space)-windows(space)-noborder".

Top Bottom