• B: Eboracum worker should stay on the forest

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • C: Filler NE NE NE of MD should be built

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • C: Roads should be built

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • D: (Specified) city should build city improvements

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E: A trireme is needed (Possibly in Eboracum)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • E: A catapult is needed (Possibly in Eboracum)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • E: A legion is needed (Possibly in Eboracum)

• E: A Diplomat is needed (Possibly in Eboracum)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • E: No more military especially from Boreum

• F: F is for For

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Dell19

Take a break
Eboracum
Building: Warrior (guessing that this will be changed to a legion or a trireme)
Interestingly after checking its screen to see when it wold grow I found that it will never grow... :( Is there something I am missing here or should we move the worker from the forest to the shield square.

The other 4 cities are all building caravans and are slowly growing.

The poll issues should we continue using these cities to build units and caravans or start improving them by building city improvements. Should we move the worker in Eboracum and should we build a filler NE, NE, NE from Marl Downs - this would be a good filler depending where the city is founded on the island to the east.
Since Eboracum is currently building a warrior the E options are possibly to decide what the warrior should be changed to although any units could be built in the other cities.

The warrior was meant simply as a quick building police unit for Ebo. Once there is another police, the archer can move in and Elvis can be fired, freeing the serf for productive use.

I'll recommend finishing the warrior first, moving the worker to the shield square when it won't delay the build.

I know Gary want the filler close to MD, but it's inside the cityradius of OP:( The only square left in the north of Boreum is the forest W W of Eboracum, and it doesn't have many more squares than that one and some sea. I also think we should build whatever is needed in a city, so I voted for all of the A alternatives:)

Police units for existing cities, some settlers, and a filler city close to MD.

I too voted for all the A options.
I think that we should allow the President to be able to respond to any emergencies by changing build queues as he sees fit. Otherwise, on a city by city basis. We shouldn't have a set rule for the entire province to all build certain things. Although having said that.... If there's ever a lull in the build queues then build caravans! :goodjob:

I voted for more Caravans and Settlers.

We need Settlers for Wheat Island! More Temples would not be productive. We have 3 Temples: MD Mord and Ebor. OP with its River and Irrigation should stay on Settler production. I know it wastes 3 sheilds, but I'm not going to cry over them. I have no opinion on Khorsabad, but am glad its flying on a Settler.

Eboracum serf should be moved to shield is good umanagement!
City NE NE NE of MD should be built by close OP Settler.
  Further, Change Octavia's Point to Settler Right Now.
Two Diplomats are needed, Eboracum and ... Mord?
  So Eboracum build Warrior Police, then Diplomat. Right?

In the Elysium Dips poll, The People want a Dip Captain built somewhere to Captain the NE Wheat Island Trireme.

Marl Downs: Caravan 24/50 in 7, Salt to Elysium?
Mordhiemia: Caravan 13/50 in 13. Or Dip in 6?
Octavia's Point: Temple 6/40, Change to Settler Right Now.
  Forest Roading Settler, Complete, then Road Jungle Link.
Neuma $IPRB $13 will help build Wonders!
Recommend DO NOT Found city on Wheat.

I stated above operate Ebor at Size=3 with Temple and 2 Police.

The other option, perhaps better, is Temple, No Police, Elvis, and change immediately to Diplomat. I see that now, and it may be better than finishing the Warrior. CJ is doing well with that plan.

How about dropping off the trireme warrior to garrison wheat island. Then maybe the new city could build a settler right away. We still haven't seen any barbs. (??!!)

Originally posted by MonkE
The warrior was meant simply as a quick building police unit for Ebo. Once there is another police, the archer can move in and Elvis can be fired, freeing the serf for productive use.

Knew there must be a reason... So basically build caravans but build a settler in OP (Temple in the future) and a diplomat somewhere.

A possible settler plan for the East Island:

The settler on the island moves N and founds city at some point (after roading the wheat), second settler is built and sent to found city S of current settler. Whilst building the filler NE NE NE of MD.

Top Bottom