Bosnia Civilization

Bosnia Civilization 2016-10-30

Still, I don't see what all the fuzz is about in this case. The original mod is extremely basic, and created with the expressed intent to give other users some insight in how stuff is done correctly in Civ VI, it does not contain artwork, or any custom functionality that makes the mod unique, it's literally just a training mod to help other people. Calling this "plagiarism" and being like: "Oh my gawd, did you really just copy-paste this mod?! That's so not cool!" is ridiculous and overall it seems to me that people are just looking for something to be offended about.
Finally some sensible words in this topic.

In an online community it is far easier to ditch people you don't know personally than in real life. Let your real life attitude guide your online behaviour, read messages entirely (and if in doubt read them again) and never lose respect for other peoples efforts, even if they don't match your own level of expectation. Good luck on improving TonyBiH.

I'm beginner and Rob made note that he intended to be an example civilization so that modders can see what's needed to set up their own civilizations...../snip

Welcome to CFC, seems as if you have run into some problems. Though you may have ruffled some feathers, don't fret! :cowboy:

Modding is a hobby for most, and a passion for few...and the words that Ryika mention are worth your reading.
Be willing to be patient and work on a mod that you can you can say is your creation. Don't worry about using others knowledge, advice, constructive criticism, and most importantly take your time to make it well.

Look at what has been done in the past, look at other civs. What kind of ideas have been done, looking at Civ 5 leaders as well, for the ideas.The game won't be leaving anytime soon so keep that in mind. Heck people are still working on mods from Civ 2,3,4, and 5 :high5:

Good luck with your future works!

Top Bottom