Box.net MTDG Folder

Methos

HoF Quattromaster
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
I've created a MTDG folder on my box.net account. Basically it gives us a single place to keep all of our spreadsheets and any other files we have. One nice thing about it is no matter how many times a file is updated, the link to that file always stays the same. Currently only Niklas and Renata have editor rights, as in they have the ability to modify the file. I would like to extend the invitation to anyone who wishes to have editor access to our MTDG folder. Either PM me, IM me, or post here that you would like access and I'll send you the invitation link. The invitation link basically has you create your own box.net account with full access to the MTDG folder.

Note, there is also a guest status, which means you don't create your own account and instead just piggy-back off of mine. The guest status allows you to sign in and open the files, but not have access to edit them. Let me know which access to have.

This basically will allow us all to have quicker access to our spread sheets and quick access to the most updated version.

Edit: I've currently uploaded the spreadsheets. You can always download them from these links:

Team Kazakhstan
Team Mad Scientist
Team Sancta
Team Saturn

Calcs
Turn 48 option A1

Me too please Methos... i haven' be very active with spreadsheets for now but never say never ;)

Methos, can you add links to the other two spreadsheets? The "calcs" one -- that's general demographics tracking -- and the "turn 48 A1" one, which is the main MM spreadsheet?

Top Bottom