Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6)

Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6) 1.05 alpha

Please note that some district buildings will appear as a large red exclamation mark on the map. This is a quick and dirty alpha version which may be buggy, so please let me know what else doesn't work as expected.

At least, War-Cart doesn't show up and Trajan's Column doesn't work :-(

Are you using any other mods? Are you sure the mod's enabled? I checked my steam game cache and had only the Aztec DLC and this mod enabled, this is my turn 0:

Oh, maybe it's because I don't have Aztec DLC. I'm sorry to have troubled you so much.

Oh, maybe it's because I don't have Aztec DLC. I'm sorry to have troubled you so much.

No trouble at all. I did some more testing and I think there's a problem with the mod, I'll try to get a fixed version (and a Aztec-free version) up soon.

I made a version without the Aztec uniques, let me know if it works for you.

Attachments

• Brazil All Uniques NoAztecs.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 340
Please note that some district buildings will appear as a large red exclamation mark on the map. This is a quick and dirty alpha version which may be buggy, so please let me know what else doesn't work as expected.
Is this fixed or any news about it?

I'm looking into changing the models but no progress yet.
There is a similar mod on nexus. "Daughter Of Seth" and the last update says: "Removed the Lavra and Mbanza, which were causing a red exclamation mark instead of the proper graphics.". I saw your mod there too, so I don't know if you saw that already..

Top Bottom