BRAZILIAN modern armor OSORIO EE-T1

OSORIO EE-T1 Brazilian mbt
It was a brazilian project, made especially for Saudi Arabian army (renamed Al Fahd, the Lion Of The Desert), that failed. But the tank exists.

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/EE-T1-Osorio.htm

Unit made by reshaping
The turret of Leopard2 of Baal_Isidro
The standard modern armor body
The Snafusmith's Leopard 1 sides
Texture by GFO_Anubis

Uses standard modernarmor animations, not included

The texture is a great work of GFO_Anubis in the brazilian camo.

It was an hard work as my reshaped units mess up and stretch the UV...
and give troubles to whom want to texture them (me too...sigh!). And so He's not completely satisfyed of it,
for me his was an awesome work.
Thank You Gfo for you work!

There are 2 skins (I prefer the darker)

Download

DOWNLOAD XENOMORPH'S MODIFIED GLOSS VERSION

Attachments

• Osorio 20% Darker colors.jpg
    Osorio 20% Darker colors.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 417
  • Osorio Normal Color.jpg
    Osorio Normal Color.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 363
  • OsorioUltimateVersion.jpg
    OsorioUltimateVersion.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 285
nice one :)

Yes that's the one :) - AMV Patria (the second image) and KTO Rosomak (first image) - basicly they are the same finnish project, but KTO Rosomak (wich i choosed to make - http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/24/56/shinecommerce/folder/8/img_8_17330_1?1205498470.jpg) is modified version build in Poland under license. After changing the tower it'll work also as AMV Patria. It's very good unit - it saved ass of our boys in afghanistan many times (what i can't say about humvee (wich we also use in afghanistan) ;) or used by us military stryker). More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTO_Rosomak

Current status:

I make this in parts - usually spent weekend on working on it, couple of weeks of brake and i return to it. I spent a lot of time because i want to get the best quality and learn new techniques (i work on it since april), and it's very hard unit to make since i lack blueprints. I'll return to this project soon :)

And it wasn't surprise - i already made previews in Thread about adding Polish Civilization to the mod.

BTW the tower will be seperate mesh - so it'll be easy to throw it away and put something different if you would like to modify the unit.

Sorry to you guys that have been waiting for Krugers Ososio for holding the release back ;) wanted it to at least okay before signing off on it...

Wow that one looks nice! Asio...

Kruger Ive got a request.. could you modify the TAM model to the VCLC.. I know only a prototype was made but would be nice to have a southamerican mobile arti unit.. maybe MLRS animation will work.. Ill post pics if your intrested or if any else is ofcourse.. and ill ofcourse offer my asistance with the texture...

Looks alot like an M1A1 to me, weird colors though.

Looks alot like an M1A1 to me, weird colors though.
the Body is based on standard modernarmor that is a m1a1 abrams (sorry if You don't see the osorio... i've shorted it and made more tiny) To me what that differentiates more the Osorio is the turret. the colours are based on this image that I've found in internet.. (it seems to me that brazilians use more than one camo, but this is the one that I like more... and differentiates them from others civs) :p

Attachments

• OsorioColours.jpg
    OsorioColours.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 95
Kruger, thats some more great work. Have you considered doing any Self Propelled Artillery? I think a PzH 2000 would be a great addition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PzH_2000 or perhaps a Russian gun like the 2S19 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S19. Just some thoughts, keep up the great work regardless of what you make next!
Thank You, Your name sounds like brazilian, and if yes, it makes me proud that a Brazilian enjoys my work about a brazilian tank...
For the suggestions: ok they are to consider ;), with no hurry, i have to do and study how to do the tunguska first... And other 2 units that i have in my want to do list... but these units seem easy to do and this motivates me to do too much :)

Sorry to you guys that have been waiting for Krugers Ososio for holding the release back ;) wanted it to at least okay before signing off on it...

Kruger Ive got a request.. could you modify the TAM model to the VCLC.. I know only a prototype was made but would be nice to have a southamerican mobile arti unit.. maybe MLRS animation will work.. Ill post pics if your intrested or if any else is ofcourse.. and ill ofcourse offer my asistance with the texture...
It's sure that I will do, after that You made this work, how i could deny ;)!!! Anyway, the brazilians use an mrls (the wheeled Astros, made by their own). For the argentinian i will make the modification. Other south american civs use american, british, french or german stuff... now some of them (Venezuela) are buying russian stuff... so the differences are in the colours where You are a master!!!... the second image is for a tam self propelled artillery

Attachments

• B_VCLC.jpg
    B_VCLC.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 78
  • A_1DSCN9448_jpg.jpg
    A_1DSCN9448_jpg.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 61
  • astros_ii_mlrs.jpg
    astros_ii_mlrs.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 140
  • AstrosAVLMU.jpg
    AstrosAVLMU.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 74
  • vclc_2.jpg
    vclc_2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 109
This is the one I was thinking of.. the same that youve posted two images of.. the body is the same its just a turret modification that is needed and ofcourse ill do the paint job no worrys.. it was fun but hard work on the Osorio.. Ill take a look on Xeno's modified model of the TAM to see if there is any hick ups and think im gonna try to finish the sandcolored skin for the Osorio...

Attachments

• 800px-VCLC_MRL_160_mm.jpg
    800px-VCLC_MRL_160_mm.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 69
  • vclc_2.jpg
    vclc_2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 77
  • vclc_3.jpg
    vclc_3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 73
This is the one I was thinking of.. the same that youve posted two images of.. the body is the same its just a turret modification that is needed and ofcourse ill do the paint job no worrys.. it was fun but hard work on the Osorio.. Ill take a look on Xeno's modified model of the TAM to see if there is any hick ups and think im gonna try to finish the sandcolored skin for the Osorio...
Yeah... I'm thinking of taking the launchers (and modify) from M270 mrls ;) I hope to don't stretch them too much :mischief:

Yes that's the one :) - AMV Patria (the second image) and KTO Rosomak (first image) - basicly they are the same finnish project, but KTO Rosomak (wich i choosed to make - http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/24/56/shinecommerce/folder/8/img_8_17330_1?1205498470.jpg) is modified version build in Poland under license. After changing the tower it'll work also as AMV Patria. It's very good unit - it saved ass of our boys in afghanistan many times (what i can't say about humvee (wich we also use in afghanistan) ;) or used by us military stryker). More info here:

Current status:

I make this in parts - usually spent weekend on working on it, couple of weeks of brake and i return to it. I spent a lot of time because i want to get the best quality and learn new techniques (i work on it since april), and it's very hard unit to make since i lack blueprints. I'll return to this project soon :)

And it wasn't surprise - i already made previews in Thread about adding Polish Civilization to the mod.

BTW the tower will be seperate mesh - so it'll be easy to throw it away and put something different if you would like to modify the unit.

Hey, good work, keep it up!

Current status:

Hey, good work, keep it up!

Work In Progress... but it's not so easy as i was thinking about. And i'm afgaid there are too much poligons... anyway i've used the nurbs to create the launchers... and for the moment i'm unable to set in 3ds 2 textures, one for the launchers and one for the tank.

Attachments

• TamVclc.jpg
    TamVclc.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom