Modern Armor Pack

KP002 MA01: Modern armors pack

My 2nd version of the Brazilian Osorio (I've found the blueprints..in the texture I've used little parts of Gfo_Anubis texture for the first osorio). Meshes uploade on Snafusmith's Leopard1 with animations included.
South Korean K1 (in the in game image You see with North flag cause I've only one Korea): Meshes uploaded on Snafusmith's Leopard 1.
Italian Ariete little re-set of the uv and the texture (I've joined the shadow under the turret). Uploaded on Snafusmith amx with animations included... all the models You see are with the modifications of The_Coyote (ariete_fx.nif, mine is amx.nif). I gave fictionally to Portugal; Turkey and Jamaica, only to display in game the different versions. The Roman Style Version is for Zerver ;-)
Southafrican Oliphant Mark 1B modelled without blueprints on the asioasioasio's Centurion, and uses its animations included.
My second version for the Tanque Argentino Mediano (TAM)
I've found the blueprints. File uploaded on standard modernarmor and uses its animations not included.
Sci-Fi Mammoth from Tiberian Dawn Requested by Deuskane ;-) and modelled without blueprints. uses standard modern armor animations.

All the treads (except for the Oliphant and the Ariete) are from Type 97 Chi-Ha author unknown
The flags in the nif are from asioasioasio's Rosomak
I've forgotten to say that the texture for Mommoth is taken and little modified from M1a1 Abrams with desert camo.. but i'm not sure who is the author

Feel free to use them as You want

KrugerPritz
DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• OsorioFlag.jpg
    OsorioFlag.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 416
  • K1bandiera.jpg
    K1bandiera.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 351
  • ArieteFlag0.jpg
    ArieteFlag0.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 379
  • ArieteFlag2.jpg
    ArieteFlag2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 389
  • ArieteFlag3.jpg
    ArieteFlag3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 389
  • ArieteFlagRoman.jpg
    ArieteFlagRoman.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 396
  • OliphantFlag.jpg
    OliphantFlag.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 269
  • TamFlag.jpg
    TamFlag.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 324
  • MammouthFlag.jpg
    MammouthFlag.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 582
  • MAinGame.jpg
    MAinGame.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 1,165
I like them, especially the babarian one with the twin gun. ;) Is it on suppose, that the red one is reminding me of a fictional roman tank?

Oh my Favourite tank : Mommoth tanks is here ?. Yes yes !!!!! i am the big master now. i could use it yet.

Thank you for my big request. Now I would like this in Civlization 3.:goodjob:

That tank isn't Roman. It turned red after eating some spicy jerk chicken.

I officially love you for adding the Mammoth tank. I also like the infantry graphic you meshed with it--what is it? However, I think maybe it should be scaled up a little compared to the others, maybe made longer and a bit wider. On the other hand, it should probably be somewhat smaller than the big tank from Next War, as I want that in the core game, too. I hope to use it in a mod, with the Russians and Chinese getting Unique Units based on it, naturally!

The size of the tank is defined in its xml, so you can make it larger if you want to ;)

HOLY CR@P THATS AMAZING!!!!!!! Last time you become as great as snafusmith!
(And a bit as great as me LOL :D )
Lovely tanks!
BTW
Thanks for the Roman one!

HOLY CR@P THATS AMAZING!!!!!!! Last time you become as great as snafusmith!
(And a bit as great as me LOL :D )
Lovely tanks!
BTW
Thanks for the Roman one!
Thank You very much!... but I'm not as great as Snafusmith... He releases his units only when they are perfect.. me... I'm taken with the hurry to release them :) and I have to learn a lot about animations and nifs (in which The_Coyote is great)... and then I have to learn a lot about painting the textures (this is the reason why it's a long way to reach You) :) But i'm proud that You like it! :)

I want that brazilian cascavel..:mad:
I'll do it... but without blueprint :( the only one I've found has only one side image.... I will release the next pack with the amx10P without cannon (I put a machine gun, to make it like a M113... do You like?) You requested... I'll try to do the Namgachon (I was requested to do a long time ago)... but always without blueprints... anf maybe this Cascavel...;)

The Mammoth Tank will go in my mod as russian UU in the next update :).
Nice modell :goodjob:.

Mommoth tanks? Also make a new resource "Tiberium"?

Walter_Hawkwood has converted some crystal resources, it would be easy to give them a green skin :D.

Top Bottom