1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

BTS 1936 Mod open play mode?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by Adstar, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Adstar

Adstar Chieftain

I have recently started playing Civ 4 beyond the sword 1939 Europe WW2 scenario that come with the download from Steam.. I am playing it in Hotseat and want to play all the nations .. Started the game and i do not know how to change the setting so that i can play each faction the way i want..

For most factions i am not allowed to go to war and i have no option in the diplomatic area to declare war.. I must wait for historical triggers to happen.. So factions like Turkey are not able to start a war.. Only factions that where involved in WW2 in Europe can engage in war when the historical date triggers that event..

I also want to play the scenario 1936 Europe as well but it is under the same restrictions.. When and where can i change the settings of these scenarios when i start playing them to give me full control and full options for all the factions involved?

Thanks if you can guide me in this..