[BtS] Merged Mod

This looks like a great mod! However, as others have already pointed out, the download link is broken. Here's hoping I can try this someday...

+1 to get this mod back!
I've played civ5 and i don't like it, if only this mod keep being updated i would play it forever!

Forgive me if I am posting in an inopportune spot, but it seems like the best thread for mixing mods.
My idea (not a programmer) would be to somehow have it as an option in the Advanced or Custom set-ups to choose not just one, but various mods you want to play. You could then set them in order or choose random. The idea would be that you would say, play original Civ 4, win a Space Victory which would take you directly into Final Frontier +. Your score would keep going and be balanced somehow so that as long as you kept winning, your score kept growing. After winning Final Frontier II (or any other mod), you land in the next mod beginning anew, but continuing also. Basically, all mods would be like 'planets' you travelled between after winning. Play original Civ IV, Final Frontier +, Fall From Heaven II, Star Trek II, etc., etc., for as many mods as the user chooses, and finish with someone's 3-D version of the space mods. You know eventually, someone is going to figure out how to stack the grids and allow users to play Civ 3-D, the ultimate finishing game. Many games and autocad programs already have 'cameras' which can look at any spot from any angle in 3-D, so dream a little dream...........

Anyways, the idea for choosing more than one mod in one single 'game' seems like a simple one compared to some of the incredible work people have already accomplished. Thoughts?

Top Bottom