[BTS Module] Iraq

DWOLF

Death Before Dishonor
Hello there,

In this update I bring you style units for Iraq & a "new" diplomacy song for Saddam. I think it sounds good in game. The Iraqi flag button was remade since I forgot to add the "Multiply" effect last time. Also I've added "half" support for French / German / Italian / Spanish versions of the game. Now when you load this mod on said language, you will see names & civilopedias in english instead of just being blank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iraq for BTS 3.17

Changelog:
Sep 13, 2008 - I've added the Saddam Monument as Iraq's unique building...it replaces the monument.
August 3, 2008 - I've added Style units to Iraq. I've also reworked the Iraqi button to looks better. A new song was give to Saddam for his Early & Middle Diplomacy music. I've added "half" support for French / German / Italian / Spanish versions of the game. Now when you load this mod on said language, you will see names & civilopedias in english instead of just being blank.
Feb 11, 2008 - I've added the new Iraqi flag that was adopted on Jan of this year. Also I've added a few more units. One more change that I've made was to add custom music to Saddam. I gave him the Iraqi National Anthem.
Jan 18, 2008 - I added the new Saddam made by Grave which looks awesome!
Sep 17, 2007 - Added the "Special Republican Guard Unit".
Sep 10, 2007 - I added "Custom Diplomacy Text" to Saddam so when you first encounter him he has something to say to you, instead of his 3D LH just being blank.
Sep 7, 2007 -
1. Added a new unit - (Insurgents)
2. I also added a unique building - (Training Camp)

Sep 4, 2007 - [BTS Module] Iraq was made.

DOWNLOAD

Leaders:
Saddam Hussein - (Agressive & Industrious)

Starting Techs:
Hunting & Mining

Unique Units:
SU25 - (Jet Fighter)
C130 Hercules Transport - (Air Transport)
BMP-2 - (Modern Armor)
M60 - (Tank)
Centurion - (Tank)
SU-7B - (Jet Fighter)
MiG29 - (Jet Fighter)
Rebuplican Guard - (Marine)
Insurgents - (Marine)

Style Units:
Archer, Longbowman, Crossbowman, Axeman, Maceman, Swordsman, Chariot, Knight, Spearman, Pikeman, Jet Fighter, Tank, Gunship, Marine, Modern Spy.

Unique Buldings:
Iraqi Monument - (Monument) new

Teamcolor:
Custom Diplomacy Music
Custom Diplomacy Text
Custom Iraqi Flag / Button made by DWOLF
Custom Red to match the Iraqi flag.

Note:
I did a recolor of the Maceman. I've gave him a red cape and the Iraqi flag on his shield. The SU-7B was give a new skin by me and I have to say...

Also I've added "half" support for French / German / Italian / Spanish versions of the game. Now when you load this mod on said language, you will see names & civilopedias in english instead of just being blank.

Thanks To:
Martin Curwen for making the Iraqi Monument.
Chuggi for making the Modern Arab Spy.
Bakuel for making the Iraqi Marine & Iraqi Guard.
GFO_Anubis & nautil for making the Mi24 & giving it the Iraqi skin.
danrell for making the 10 Arabia Units.
nautil for making the MiG21 unit.
snafusmith for making the BMP-2 / C130 / M60 / T55 / MiG29 / Centurion / Iraqi Soldier / Su 25 / and letting me use them.
Grave for making a better version of Saddam.
Iloveplayciv for making Saddam's LD head skin.
GarretSidzaka for uploading his rebels with rpg's unit.
Bakuel for making the African rebel unit.

How To Install:
To install, extract the folder to your mods folder.
I've already set up the folders *Republic of Iraq/Assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations/Iraq*, Afterwards you need to go into you BTS configuration file and change 'ModularLoading = 0' to 'ModularLoading = 1

no buildings???

yeah, I'll be adding a unique bulding, extra units soon. Probably late this week, early next week.

Thanks but I didn't make the leader, I just gave him movement...anyhow thanks again for your support

I agree that the republican guard should be the UU. Saddam never really led insurgents, they were more prevalent after he was gone, and Iraq was arguably in a state of anarchy and non-nationhood. The insurgents now aren't Hussein supporters, they're Muslims who want America out.

- lol i played Custom as Roosevelt, went into WB, gave Saddam a city w/ oil, and sparked a war. Civ in real life!- wish i had Dubya tho..

Very nice job. :goodjob: It does look like him. :clap:

But did he wear shades? :cooool: I never saw a picture of Saddam with them.
Still, nice one :high5:

Another update. Seaman, I've haven't found a leader that I want to use for Iraq. I don't want to add Still pictures of leaders anymore since 3D LH's are more interesting.

Great work, now onto making an USSR civ with Gorbachov as a leader.

Top Bottom