[BTS Total Mod] Thomas' War

Missing UI usually means a problem with Python, try turning off Custom Assets in the mods ini file.
I tried it, no go. Same issues as before. Any other possible suggestions? I miss this mod, it added to the base game without throwing too much in. IMO one of the better mods out there. All it needed was BUG and flavor religions.

My computer recently died on me so I bought a new one. Now my next problem is I can't find a backup I thought I had for Thomas War. This particular mod, Thomas War was my favorite Civ4 mod of all-time and I can't download it, it just say's error. Would anyone be so kind as to re upload or fix the download link to a 3.5a version with animated leaders and wonders?

My computer recently died on me so I bought a new one. Now my next problem is I can't find a backup I thought I had for Thomas War. This particular mod, Thomas War was my favorite Civ4 mod of all-time and I can't download it, it just say's error. Would anyone be so kind as to re upload or fix the download link to a 3.5a version with animated leaders and wonders?
I have a copy of the 3.5a.7z version if you would like me to try and send it to you/

So, I'm posting just in case anyone finds this mod and experiences the missing interface glitch. I've downloaded and installed this mod many times over the years and every time I can't open "options" and I have no interface. Every time, I solve this by installing the mod into BtS, uninstalling BtS but not deleting the mod, and then reinstalling BtS. I did this just now and it worked yet again. I can't guarantee it will work for everyone, but it's worked on multiple computers over the years, from Windows Vista to Windows 10.

Hello to all. I downloaded Thomas' War a few months ago and got the interface problem. Ignored it and carried on with life, then later got the same issue with Civ Gold Revived, which I fixed by uninstalling BUG. That made me think of Thomas' War again, but...now it won't load properly at all. In the loading Mod 'restart' it says it's loading various Thomas' War Python files etc, but then nothing new is visible (although it says the mod is loaded. Any ideas? I'm thinking of unistalling and reinstalling Civ IV and starting all the installations again...

Hello to all. I downloaded Thomas' War a few months ago and got the interface problem. Ignored it and carried on with life, then later got the same issue with Civ Gold Revived, which I fixed by uninstalling BUG. That made me think of Thomas' War again, but...now it won't load properly at all. In the loading Mod 'restart' it says it's loading various Thomas' War Python files etc, but then nothing new is visible (although it says the mod is loaded. Any ideas? I'm thinking of unistalling and reinstalling Civ IV and starting all the installations again...
I am having the same problem.

If you delete the file CvMainInterface.py in Thomas' War /Assets/Python/Screens, the game options and HUD will work again. I'm not sure what side effects this will have but gameplay seems initially fine. Hope this helps

Top Bottom