1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS Total Mod] Thomas' War

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by tsentom1, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Rimbaud001

Rimbaud001 Chieftain

I tried it, no go. Same issues as before. Any other possible suggestions? I miss this mod, it added to the base game without throwing too much in. IMO one of the better mods out there. All it needed was BUG and flavor religions.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

I downloaded the mod and I am getting the same problem, it looks like it is a bad upload or something.

3. Loffas

Loffas Chieftain

4. micbucci

micbucci Chieftain

My computer recently died on me so I bought a new one. Now my next problem is I can't find a backup I thought I had for Thomas War. This particular mod, Thomas War was my favorite Civ4 mod of all-time and I can't download it, it just say's error. Would anyone be so kind as to re upload or fix the download link to a 3.5a version with animated leaders and wonders?

5. arkguy

arkguy Chieftain

I have a copy of the 3.5a.7z version if you would like me to try and send it to you/

6. Oranos

Oranos Chieftain

So, I'm posting just in case anyone finds this mod and experiences the missing interface glitch. I've downloaded and installed this mod many times over the years and every time I can't open "options" and I have no interface. Every time, I solve this by installing the mod into BtS, uninstalling BtS but not deleting the mod, and then reinstalling BtS. I did this just now and it worked yet again. I can't guarantee it will work for everyone, but it's worked on multiple computers over the years, from Windows Vista to Windows 10.

7. Jfine

Jfine Chieftain

Do you still have a copy of this version? Would love to be able to play this mod again.