Bug report - Go to City screen too large

Hurricane

Sleeping Dragon
I encountered a few small bugs last night, so I´ll report them here.

The first problem is that the "Go to city"-screen grows outside the screen when I get a lot of cities. Has anybody else seen this?

Attachments

• go_to_screen.jpg
    go_to_screen.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 234
The other one concerns transports in a city. I attacked this city, and after killing off the infantry I was surprised to see a transport defending the city! However, when I attacked it a Cavalry pops out from under it and defends the town.

I guess this is because the transport has got a higher defence than the Cavalry, but I have never seen anything like this with Battleships or Ironclads in a city. Also, it´s kind of stupid not knowing what you will attack (except that its defence is lower than the transport´s).

Note that the transport only had 1 HP, while the fortified Cavalry under it had 3.

Attachments

• transport.jpg
    transport.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 108
I dont use the goto city so I have never seen that problem, I use my mouse to tell the units where to go. I have seen the transport defending and I am almost sure it is because the units are still loaded on the transport.

Originally posted by Woody
I have seen the transport defending and I am almost sure it is because the units are still loaded on the transport.

That must be the reason. Didn´t think of that. Still, its stupid. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom