Bugs in civ 5 the complete edition

Phoenix Master

Chieftain
There are two bugs in the game. Everything is up-to-date as far as the version goes because I bought the game in December. I don't know if this helps, but I am using Windows 10. The first bug happens if the game is left idle for some time. The cursor will not work properly. When you move it against the borders, the map won't move and you can't normally highlight anything in the main menu. The second bug is you can't overwrite saved games. I would greatly appreciate any help.

There are two bugs in the game. Everything is up-to-date as far as the version goes because I bought the game in December. I don't know if this helps, but I am using Windows 10. The first bug happens if the game is left idle for some time. The cursor will not work properly. When you move it against the borders, the map won't move and you can't normally highlight anything in the main menu. The second bug is you can't overwrite saved games. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Not sure either one of these is actually a Civ V "bug". The first could be due to a number of things, and the second is probably a design limitation.

For me, I've never known the source of the first one. Could be a bug in the screensaver, could be an electrical surge, could be something in EUI, or maybe the graphics card simply took a nanosecond-vacation. Who knows? Just - if you're going to leave your computer static for a while, be sure to save your game.

As for the second, seems like I have over-written saves before, but I guess I'm not certain. But what is the urgency to over-write a prior save? Is there some reason you can't just have another save?

Top Bottom