Building Graphics: Mine

Kenta'arka

King
Can be used as coal, iron, gold or whatever-mine ;)

I think i will add a shadow someday, but not yet...

EDIT: Shadow added :)

Attachments

• mine.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 722
Posible Suggestions:
Gold Mine: Requires Gold in City Radius
Increases Tax Revenue or, as a wonder, produces Commerce in all squares in city already producing 1.

Coal Mine: Rquires Coal in City Radius
Increases Production in city. Perhaps needed for Coal Power Plant and/or Iron Works. Not sure of any additional benefits.

Iron Mine: Requires Iron in City Radius
Increases Production in City. Perhaps it could be needed alongside Coal Mine for Iron Works. Not sure of any additional benefits.

Diamond Mine: Requires Gems in City Radius
Increases Tax Revenue or, as a wonder, produces Commerce in all squares in city already producing 1. Also produces 1 happy face.

Or it could be used to add each of them into one game. Just a sugestion, ofcourse. Though I'm not sure if it's possible for the "Requires X to be in City Radius" but that's how it works with the Iron Works. It could also be used as an alternative graphic to the Iron Works or many other Industrial Aged Structures.

Originally posted by Warlord 101
Posible Suggestions:
Mine: Requires Gems in City Radius
Increases Tax Revenue or...

Thats the way i use it

Could be used just like the "Iron Works" small wonder, but this time, instead of requiring iron and coal, could require a third additional resource instead of iron (or coal). Dunno, would be cool though. Cuz it's really hard to get iron and coal in one single city radius...

Perhaps it could be a Mining Complex and do the same thing as Ironworks but require just Coal. It'd be more expensive though to compensate for the lack of a Second Resource Necassary.

Or it could be a Gold Rush Mining Corp or sometihng connected with the Gold Rush, and require Gold and increases Tax Revenue, produces Commerce in all squares in city already producing 1 and either makes 1 Person Happy for the wealth of the town or produces one unhappy person. Why? Well, they could have been from a competing mine that was put out of buissness or they could have discovered the gold seam and not been made rich off of it.

Top Bottom