building wonders

mjd260

Chieftain
I know that certain wonders can't be built on certain starts -- but I'm playing as the Spanish (600AD start) and I can't built the Mausoleum of Maussollos and I don't know why. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been built yet. I have access to build other wonders, like the Leaning Tower and Notre Dame...

Also, I noticed that Astronomy isn't on my tech tree... is this a bug that there's a patch for??

Thanks!

Astronomy was moved in the tech tree, I believe, so you may just be looking in the wrong spot.

I didn't see it, but I very well could have missed it. The screenshot shows nothing after optics, which is where I thought I would've found astronomy.

Attachments

• astronomy.JPG
    astronomy.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 125
I didn't see it, but I very well could have missed it. The screenshot shows nothing after optics, which is where I thought I would've found astronomy.

I think you'll find that Astronomy is now after Guilds, somewhat further to the right of your screenshot. This is a tweak for RFC.

Astronomy is a Renaissance tech.

If all techs would have arrows to the more advanced techs, there would be too much arrows. The solution was to make a small picture of the required tech. It is the same thing with Divine Right: it requires Theology and Monarchy, although there are no arrows towards it.

Top Bottom