1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

C2C - UEM - Ultimate Earth Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by Pit2015, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Pit2015

Pit2015 Chieftain

BUG/PROBLEM:

Minoan culture cant be build, i have wirting, conected cow in city and coast, whats wrong there displayed wrong needs? No one has build that culture also. i also have european culture, i have all needs wrong needs displayed?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. raxo2222

raxo2222 Warlord

In BUG options there is Caveman2Cosmos tab.
    In it there is option "Hide unbuildable buildings" or something like that- there is no need to keep that option enabled.

3. Pit2015

Pit2015 Chieftain

Its not that easy, i have that option off, minoan culture is either not buildable, wrong requirments displayed or is not displayed as builded in wonders screen.

Maybe someone set it to middle eastern? Check if the requirments display correctly plz. i Have all it needs but its not comming up to build... end second screenshot no minoan culture builded worldwide.

Only micronesia and ming has been builded.... no minoan

Maybe it needs a bull and not a cow or something...

Attached Files:

4. raxo2222

raxo2222 Warlord

I guess it got built by someone else anyways (you should checked whole that whole list), or it is here already in conquered city.
    Check "Cultures" tab on left of city screen.

5. Pit2015

Pit2015 Chieftain

I cant build the heroes, what i want... and the list is sorted by name and no minoan culture in there at all. Hmmm maybe it is a destroyed culture? Maybe the greeks or so builded it and then lost a city?

6. raxo2222

raxo2222 Warlord

Yeah its possible.
    Some civ could build this culture, and then that city got razed.

7. Pit2015

Pit2015 Chieftain

That sucks then if it is not still displayed in wonders list. :confused::drool::confused:

8. arihant

arihant Chieftain

Piiit i knew it. Pearl harbor attack was a myth
    Australia did it all.:crazyeye: :lol:

Attached Files:

9. Pit2015

Pit2015 Chieftain

:goodjob: Cool, and turn 2150. Begin to pray again, 0.2 your strength against USA. :crazyeye::thumbsup: Evil australia. :)

But should be no problem in your game, they dont have ocean ships now or? Hmmm maybe they will come over the coastal way. But maybe easy peace will be possible if australia bribed them.

10. arihant

arihant Chieftain

They already researched astronomy so i am sure they have galleons. Jivari already have them. I dont fear USA, they are pretty far away. My army is on really fast rise, when they reach my shore i could defeat them(maybe). In fact i prepare sneaky attack on my Korean friend :evil::satan:
    Most dangerous are now pirates around my islands, cant sink them with my weak navy :trouble: