C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

BUG/PROBLEM:

@Toffer90 and others in WB Player Data -> Territory removing territory is not saved correctly, i have to manually remove the territory in the map file. Happens if you try to remove territory of a civ, like when you move a city and you want to delete the placed territory.

BUG/PROBLEM:

@Toffer90 and others in WB Player Data -> Territory removing territory is not saved correctly, i have to manually remove the territory in the map file. Happens if you try to remove territory of a civ, like when you move a city and you want to delete the placed territory.
On that topic, I recall a very strange bug, too.
I edited the map's civ roster by eliminating Native Indians and adding Israel, as the same NUMBER of the civ.
And I specifically hunted and removed all that civ's culture in the map file.
Yet, SOMEHOW, when I start the game, it still doesn't center on Israel, but instead centers on (hidden) Atlantic, as if I had territory both in Israel (revealed) AND in America (hidden).
I have no idea how to fix it or what caused it, but I think I hunted down all the plot culture successfully, so that shouldn't be the issue.
This was done in the actual map file, NOT in the World Builder, so there shouldn't be any "residual culture" whatsoever.
I'm utterly confused by this, lol.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-200000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 18
  • C2C-UEM-ByPit2015-V5.5 (World_Israel).CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
I edited the map's civ roster by eliminating Native Indians and adding Israel, as the same NUMBER of the civ.
Yet, SOMEHOW, when I start the game, it still doesn't center on Israel, but instead centers on (hidden) Atlantic, as if I had territory both in Israel (revealed) AND in America (hidden).
I have no idea how to fix it or what caused it, but I think I hunted down all the plot culture successfully, so that shouldn't be the issue.
This was done in the actual map file, NOT in the World Builder, so there shouldn't be any "residual culture" whatsoever.

Thats because you dont have removed the "TeamReveal" for the deleted civ.

Thats because you dont have removed the "TeamReveal" for the deleted civ.
Daaamn.
It sneaked upon me via the Americans (civ=1, leading to TeamReveal=1,36,), loool!
Thanks a lot!
Though, I'm gonna ask - did you GUESS this, or did you FIND the actual line with it, lol?

Daaamn.
It sneaked upon me via the Americans (civ=1, leading to TeamReveal=1,36,), loool!
Thanks a lot!
Though, I'm gonna ask - did you GUESS this, or did you FIND the actual line with it, lol?

I know what cause this, so i told you. :thumbsup:

Wow, you managed to add Israel to the map!!! Well done dude!) I've been messing around with this for so long......words cannot convey.Can you add a few more Civilizations? I will be grateful. Netherlands x-113 y-96.Celts x-108 y-100.And also from a MegaCivPack, well, if it works out. Accadian-x-155 y-92,Vietnam x-183 y-70,Canada x-59 y-100. And to remove-Iroquois, Maori, Polynesia, Jivaro, Tupi.

Wow, you managed to add Israel to the map!!! Well done dude!) I've been messing around with this for so long......words cannot convey.Can you add a few more Civilizations? I will be grateful. Netherlands x-113 y-96.Celts x-108 y-100.And also from a MegaCivPack, well, if it works out. Accadian-x-155 y-92,Vietnam x-183 y-70,Canada x-59 y-100. And to remove-Iroquois, Maori, Polynesia, Jivaro, Tupi.
Not ADD, REPLACE.
The total number of civs stayed the same - 40.
I removed Native Indians (glaringly redundant with all those Sioux and Incas also present), while in the first attempt I removed Egypt instead (too close and too similar).

That said, I've been modmoding C2C in the past to allow for more simultaneous civs in-game, and I managed to make a playable (well, loadable) version for 100 (!!! HUNDRED !!!) civs, lol.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/beyond-40-civs.675404/#post-16234615

Not ADD, REPLACE.
The total number of civs stayed the same - 40.
I removed Native Indians (glaringly redundant with all those Sioux and Incas also present), while in the first attempt I removed Egypt instead (too close and too similar).

That said, I've been modmoding C2C in the past to allow for more simultaneous civs in-game, and I managed to make a playable (well, loadable) version for 100 (!!! HUNDRED !!!) civs, lol.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/beyond-40-civs.675404/#post-16234615
Yes,replace,sorry.

It's just that you sounded as if happy for me being able to expand the actual total number of civs, which isn't the case in the direct sense, though I could do it in another way and even suggested it.
So I meant to remove Iroquois, Maori, Polynesia, Jivaro, Tupi. And instead add the Netherlands, Celts, Akkadians, Canada, Vietnam) If this is technically not possible, then OK)))

So I meant to remove Iroquois, Maori, Polynesia, Jivaro, Tupi. And instead add the Netherlands, Celts, Akkadians, Canada, Vietnam) If this is technically not possible, then OK)))
100% possible, but kinda arbitrary.
I also have asked Pit himself whether he'd be willing to produce several versions of his map that would be focused on various eras and thus having different civ rosters.
Like, it's quite dumb to have USA and Incas at the same time, loool.
So we could really make separate maps for each in-game era and force the start to be in that era, lol.
We have plenty of civs (150+) in the Mega Archive (to the total of 200+ civs overall, and that's already, while new ones can also be added), and some would still overlap anyways.
I bet it'd be an interesting improvement, what do you think?

100% possible, but kinda arbitrary.
I also have asked Pit himself whether he'd be willing to produce several versions of his map that would be focused on various eras and thus having different civ rosters.
Like, it's quite dumb to have USA and Incas at the same time, loool.
So we could really make separate maps for each in-game era and force the start to be in that era, lol.
We have plenty of civs (150+) in the Mega Archive (to the total of 200+ civs overall, and that's already, while new ones can also be added), and some would still overlap anyways.
I bet it'd be an interesting improvement, what do you think?
I think yes,interesting)

If I knew how to actually go about doing it, I'd love to attempt a handful of historically accurate scenarios based on this map (and with Pit's permission of course!). Quite the task at this size, but all the more rewarding then. However, the world editor is so much different now, and there are a lot of finesses involved in scenario editing, such as adjusting the starting date and those properties stuff, I basically have no idea... but, do we have some kind of guide on using C2C's world builder and making a scenario?

If I knew how to actually go about doing it, I'd love to attempt a handful of historically accurate scenarios based on this map (and with Pit's permission of course!). Quite the task at this size, but all the more rewarding then. However, the world editor is so much different now, and there are a lot of finesses involved in scenario editing, such as adjusting the starting date and those properties stuff, I basically have no idea... but, do we have some kind of guide on using C2C's world builder and making a scenario?
Not really, got this, but it's very rough and technical: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-scenario-file-a-dissection.659823/
There's also some bugs in WB the worst one having something to do with saving a map with units on it when size matter option is ON, somehow messes with unit strengths when one tries to play it.

I'm still dreaming of RiseAndFallOfCavemenInCosmos modmod, lol.
Namely, we already have a near-perfect Earth map this huge, the next step is to split it into civilization zones, place those civilizations onto it... and create all those GOALS.
And DLLs, yeah.
This is a gold mine for combining RFC's goodness with C2C's complexity, dammit.
We could diversify and complicate the tasks SO MUCH MORE than in the basic RFC, hehehe.
Cultures, animals, revolutions - all of that and more could be used as GOALS and SOLUTIONS.
That's a SALIVATING DREAM... that doesn't look like ever coming true - and that's just SAD.

Yeah, i will make several historic scenarios later or you guys can help and pre*edit and i look into then. But first i will update the map when i am finished with my other stuff currently, then we can think about with the newest version of UEM. Already planned a colonization scenario and other stuff. (Work on the map update is already started)

100 civs, damn can that be added to C2C? Would be cool to have more civs. Or create an option to activate 100 civs maybe.

Last edited:
Yeah, i will make several historic scenarios later or you guys can help and pre*edit and i look into then. But first i will update the map when i am finished with my other stuff currently, then we can think about with the newest version of UEM. Already planned a colonization scenario and other stuff. (Work on the map update is already started)

100 civs, damn can that be added to C2C? Would be cool to have more civs. Or create an option to activate 100 civs maybe.
Creating an option is much harder than simply editing one number, mind you.
Sure, as of now, that number has to be changed in the Git version, and then the entire mod rebuilt from scratch, but it's literally a small change.
The reason why it's also a problem, is that it'd kill the memory proportionally faster as well, especially since the game always loads "blank civs" to ALL slots even when they are inactive.
But like I keep dreaming of, when we finally solve the memory problem - we CAN have as many civs on the map as we want.
Not just 100, but even 200 - the problem is purely with memory consumption, everything else works fine.
Ah, me and my dreams, loool.

Top Bottom