C3C PBEM - "Napoleonic Wars"

British forces make preparations for the start of hostilities.

gps ------> addyc

I stand ready for the save.

The Prussian Government starts its turn neutral and non-aligned. We will certainly listen to offers of Diplomacy from other governments.

GPS to Russia/Pinman

GPS to LouLong

Russia continues to improve it's production abilities.

In terms of diplomatic offers, Russia is currently interested in signing pacts of mutual protection with it's immediate neighbours. This will help secure the development plans of all nations without the immediate risk of war.

:coffee: The British public read in their morning newspapers that "the Little Corporal" has launched his Italian campaign. The British garrison in Milan withstands an attack by a larger French force.

gps ---------> adyyc

Wrong thread Quarky:D

(Or do you mean GPS---> Prussia??)

Almost 2 full turns in just about 4 days. Seems fairly quick for a 6 player game.:D

GPS to LouLong.

we continue to improve our production capability.

Captured Milano, losing a voltigeur, killing a musketman and capturing two cannons. A voltigeur took slight damages destroying another musketman just outside the city.

GPS
NapoleonicWars_t3_Ottomans_May_1800
I propose that the saves to be named in this manner.
If not all will adopt this dosnt matter ... but i kindly ask GreyBeard to name his turns this way. I'm most interested in turn placed before year and month in order to get things sorted out.

Top Bottom