1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[C3C] WIP:Tales of Magic Realms (ToMR)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Vojvoda, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

tyvm Rob i had some computer issues few days and im still not sure how mine computer is working but i bked up data from mine mod. As i said atm im typing history descriptions of civilizations mine friend Fortis1 finishing resources and we add several factions to unit roster so i hope we can finish this mod asap or die trying it :lol:

2. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

great ronning stuff that we used from DB brings our mod closer to finish big +1 to ronning

ARMY FLAGS

ARAHAS TRIBES

Spoiler :

DALASAN

Spoiler :

DWARF ALLIANCE

Spoiler :

ELVEN FACTION

Spoiler :

HELLDUM & ICEMAR

Spoiler :

HOTAN
    Spoiler :

MAGES

Spoiler :

MON EMPIRE

Spoiler :

MORDOVIA

Spoiler :

PIRATES
    Spoiler :

RASENIAN EMPIRE

Spoiler :

SARSIAN EMPIRE

Spoiler :

SHADIZAR

Spoiler :

UNGRIA

Spoiler :

VRAGS

Spoiler :

WESTANDOR FACTIONS

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

ZANDIA

Spoiler :
    [/img]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: next preview i will put quest items and we gonna use new VP location markers (we gonna replace vanilla ones with battle flags as new VP location markers so more realistic fantsy/medieval will look)

p.s. for quest item im searching book or anything that resemble as book unit i didn't found anything in DB so if some wants to helps out about that stuff conatct via forum pvt msg.

4. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: quest items will previewed soon i had again computer troubles and i almost finished civilopedia faction histories

5. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: Faction histories are completed and we are putting them in correct civilopedia text format

Quest items will be previewed asap i need to correct named items so they fit in storyline properly.

6. PiotrG

PiotrG Chieftain

Hi. How's work? I'm very curious of this scenario. I have not played nothing new, and already I can not wait. Regards.

7. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

@PiotrG

tyvm

work atm is on slow pace...but we gonna start fast pace from next week. I have some RL issues to finish so i will be more free to do from next week

8. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

QUEST ITEMS

MAGIC TOTEMS/ALTARS

TOTEM/ALTAR OF AIR

TOTEM/ALTAR OF FIRE

TOTEM/ALTAR OF EARTH

TOTEM/ALTAR OF WATER

TOTEM/ALTAR OF POWER

THESE QUEST ITEMS / QUEST ALTARS WILL BE PLACED IN HUMAN (RYLOS AND HOTAN), DWARVEN, ELVISH AND MAGE LANDS.

9. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

ARMOR OF HIGH KING OF ALL MAN

this quest item will be placed to all seven kingdoms of Westandor. each one will have same looking treasure chest/quest item unit.

Rylos: High king crown
    Arelat: High king sword
    Lamedon: High king armor
    Exigo: High king gloves
    Dor: High king boots
    Noran: High king sceptre
    LFC: High king shield

HOLY TAEDAR JEWELS

This quest items is most important ones they will gave most VP points.
    Atm im considering to use special units to add in game and only those units may take this items( this is still WIP concept). Any opinion will be welcomed.

this quest items is are jewels that was belong to elder gods and with these jewels they crafted Taedar so whoever have it he would have immense power.
    Helldum main quest will be to collect these jewels so Dark lord Bethrezen would have completed Crown of Creation that his mentor Dark god Morgor could be freed from Helegband.

As Armor of High king of all Man this quest item will be placed among six kingdoms and they will be same looking treasure/quest unit.

Rylos: Blue jewel
    Arcanium: Yellow jewel
    Elvendir: Green jewel
    Ras: Red jewel
    Gabilgathol: Arkstone - White jewel most precious one
    Helldum: Crown of Creation

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  10. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: we are back and i will try to push faster project/mod so im sry that we didn't put more infos before but as i said i had too much RL business so i didn;t have more time for modding

sry for triple posting:)

11. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: Atm we are doing and rewriting new unit values and Nathiri is finishing faction histories as civlipedia info about nations in game.

12. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: new unit values (att.,def.,shield cost and etc ) done. Next is tech tree.

13. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: about Tech tree atm i made TT concept dividing TT into 4 different parts: Military, Industry & Economy , Government & Education and Religion & Magic Tech divisions inside main TT. Most of Techs will be focused inside TT divisions accept several which will need to be discovered so u can open next tech in other division. Im hoping this will work and i will try to put in next preview hows that looks. And ofc TT background from first page will be slightly altered cuz of this divisions.

Any opinion is welcomed.

@moderators I still dont see previous images from previewes? do i need to upload again everything ?

14. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: new TT background is made atm i will not put it as preview because i want to see how techs will add to TT properly. We have techs and connections just to apply them properly inside tech tree and im w8 Nathiri to conslut on that so i hope we will have TT preview very soon

15. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: goverments in mod will be:

1. tribal council
    2. chiefdom
    3. autocracy
    4. monarchy
    5. imperialism
    6. noble republic
    7. constitutional republic
    8. dark tyrrany ( Helldum, Icemar and Mordovia)
    9. elven dominion ( only elves can have it)
    10. dwarven kingship ( only dwarfs can have it)
    11. wizard council ( only Arcanium)
    12 anarchy as transitional period

OFC we still wroking on Techs and im waiting Nathiri to come bk so we can finished it. atm we are bit on stall

I fixed BB code problems so images are back ( tyvm Thunderfall for hlp)

and almost to forget becuase new techs that i add on tech tree it pointed out that we missed few units from main roster mainly these new units will be avaiable to all factions (i.e. Trade Caravan etc). I will try to put all these new/missed units from tech tree in separate preview with notification to which nation belongs or is it universal

16. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: sry for not posting for few days i was busy. So far tech tree new beckground is made ( i will try to post it later), era splash done, now biggest work is building/unit clasification as i mentioned before which takes time. Nathiri is doing tech tree placement of tech boxes and adding stuff tech icons are also finished ( many used from DB) but nevertheless i think is better to set one nice preview than preview piece by piece ( im hoping we will do it soon).

ToMR team looks for extra hands about finishing mod so if u have spare time contact me via pvt msg .

17. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: this is still WIP PREVIEW tech tree that we doing atm in GIMP. Atm Nathiri is assembling my CS files to his GIMP and im working on TECH specificationwhcih is not easy job because we have many units and buildings etc stuff to add correctly.

actual connections we have this is just glimp how works on main TT, background will b changed on next era button, to specify correct paths will are going to outline icons with spefic colours (RED-millitary,GREEN-industry/economy,BLUE-goverment/education,YELLOW-religion/magic) so u will have better looking TT. So far maybe but not sure if we change advisors. The line that divide Military from Industry tech paths will be deleted it was our first idea how to limited tech paths inside TT and we changed to outline coulured icon tech box idea.

Any opinion is welcomed.

One of member Fortis1 due to IRL issues stopped to work with us. Fortis1 tyvm for help about resources and if u decide to help us again you are welcomed.

WE NEED 1 OR 2 EXTRA HANDS STILL ON THIS PROJECT. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP US OUT CONTACT ME VIA PVT MSG OR POST ON TOPIC. Changes will be added on first post what we are looking for chk it.

Also we have era splash and some smaller stuff, music files are ready to be molded but we need person skillfull for that. i will try to get new preview asap when we finished full looking TT. Also modder who knows how to do in RAD Video tools is needed to make this mod even greater.

As i said before so far we missed 3 units from FIRST ERA which will be added as universal units for all factions:

1. Curragh / Fishing
    2. Trade Caravan/ Caravans
    3. Boat-Sailing Boat/ Sailing

i will try to hurry to make preview of those units ( althou u already guessing what units will b looking:lol:)
    Im not sure that i missed any unit at least from first era but everything is possible.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  18. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

WIP update: still WIP tech tree he is little bit fixed tech tree look but again i repeat this is still WIP so changes are possible

atm we have 25 units that will be added on first era due to missing and balancing era strength. previews of these units we will give asap. Also im still doing clasification of techs buildings so they will be in right techs.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  19. PiotrG

PiotrG Chieftain

Vojvoda not play civ6, create a scenario. ;)

20. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

happy new year to all,

ehheheeh PiotrG dont worry im not playing civ6 atm yet hehe