Camelot!

What do you think of CAMELOT!? Should there be an update?

• A great scenario. Can’t wait for an update.

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • A good scenario. If you do an update, I might check it out.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • An ok scenario. Not interested in an update.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • This thing is so bad no update could make it better.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Humor is always the best policy.

So, Azmorg...what will it take to encourage you to finish the Camelot! update? I'd still love to play Camelot! 2.0, man. You said a long time back it was very nearly finished. If you have lost interest, will you at least consider posting a version with what you have improved? And a random map generating version along with it?

I'd be more than thrilled.

Ahem.
Well, yes, it has been a long time, and I did say it was close to being done.
It is still close to being done. But (there's always a but, terrible things, those buts), real life has been intruding most disconcertingly and I have not done anything at all since mid-April. I do not know when I will be able to finish, if at all. You see, marital relations sometimes have a way of changing a man. Still (2nd cousin to but), I would not give up hope. If things work themselves out, perhaps later this summer there might be something. Perhaps. I apologize for the delay. I really would like to be able to get this posted, but (there it is again, ugly thing really), real life can only be ignored for so long.
Until then, Happy Civving!

I recently downloaded this lovely scenario and began playing. I ran into a small problem however, after finishing quite a few turns, the game suddenly exits after I end my turn. There is no error message of any kind, the game just exits. I am at a loss as to what I should do, can someone please help.

Thank you.
Specifically, what to you "wonder" about?

I'm wondering what more could be done? Larger area, magic, time travelers, dragons??? I didn't get to the Quest so I still look forward to that. Perhaps you have more victory conditions to add?

Top Bottom