Can you display the adjusted numerical representation of how a Civ regards you?

DeckerdJames

Warlord
The numerical representation that I am referring to is the difference between the things they are pleased about and the things they are displeased about. That number can be seen under the heart symbol on the leader screen. I think it was the heart symbol. I don't have the game open, so if it isn't that one then I remembered it wrong.

It would be ok looking if it was a positive or number next to the friendship status emoji that is on their portraits, in the main game view. That way it is visible all the time and can be used as an active guide in diplomatic relations. It would be better looking if each number, in the range between most displeased and most pleased, had its own emoji that matched or complimented the style and color association with the friendly, indifferent or neutral, and unfriendly emojis on their main game view portraits.

Alternatively, their could be more nuance in the friendship status emojis and that would also be sufficient. Then you would not need the number. Instead, you could use 20, or something, steps of pleased and displeased.

Top Bottom