Can't Build Tsikhe (999+)?

jsurpless

Warlord
Just researched these walls and for some reason, I can't build them in any of my cities.

I have Medieval walls and I don't see any prereqs so any thoughts?

Can you show me a screenshot with the production screen open?

You sure you haven't researched steel? Yes I know steel comes after renaissance wall tech in the same tech line.

The only other thing I can think of is the city walls are currently or recently under attack.

You sure you haven't researched steel? Yes I know steel comes after renaissance wall tech in the same tech line.

Good point. If you have researched Steel, you cannot build them anymore.

The only other thing I can think of is the city walls are currently or recently under attack.

I don't know about higher level walls (I only ever build Ancient Walls), but Ancient Walls can be built while the city is under attack. Repairing, if I am not mistaken, is different.

Attached two pics, one city that can build them, the others that can't

upload_2018-5-6_11-13-39.png
upload_2018-5-6_11-13-23.png
upload_2018-5-6_11-13-39.png

@jsurpless I think it's an outdated or bugged mod, considering there's a bunch of buildings in there that aren't part of the standard game.

repair your walls, they're damaged (like some had noted above)

Doesn't look like they are damaged, but sometimes 1% damage can be hard to tell on the map interface. If repair walls comes up under city projects, then that's the culprit.

Yeah, my first thought was that the existing walls were damaged but I think the walls are dimmed out when that's the case

I really think it's just a mod breaking the game. It looks like quite large, building related mod. Could very well be messing something up either because there's a bug or because it's outdated.

It's the Civ 6 Improvements Patch - maybe it's the cause but this would be the 1st conflict I've seen

It's the Civ 6 Improvements Patch - maybe it's the cause but this would be the 1st conflict I've seen

Got a link?

I'm kind of surprised an "improvement patch" adds that many new buildings...

Top Bottom